List of the Best Sneaker Stores
- Zappos – US-only
- Sneakersnsuff – EU-based
- Nordstrom Rack – US-based
- Nordstrom – US-based
- Flight Club – US-based consignment store
- Kickz – EU-based
- Foot District – EU-based
- Amazon – US-based
Read on for information about each store.
Zappos – Over 20,000 Sneakers to Choose From
The selection of sneakers and athletic shoes is huge at this online store. At the moment there are over 9,000 different ones for both men and women. In addition, there are over 3,000 pairs available for both girls and boys.
- Prices: Cheap, affordable, expensive. The cheapest sneakers for women are just over $15 while the most expensive ones are close to $800.
- Shipping: Only accepting orders from customers within the USA. Always free shipping.
Sneakersnsuff – Huge Global Online Sneaker Store
This online store is really popular and seems to be shipping worldwide. At the time of writing this, there are over 1,300 men’s sneakers here and over 1,000 women’s sneakers.
- Prices: Affordable, expensive. The cheapest pair of women’s sneakers are just over $32 and the most expensive pair is close to $350.
- Shipping: Most items are shipped from their European warehouse. Note that they charge $10 for home delivery in the USA and Canada, and for most EU countries as well. Read more about their shipping rates.
Nordstrom Rack – Name-Brand Sneakers for Less
I don’t know if it is correct to call this for an outlet, but they do offer name-brand sneakers at a discount. The selection is amazing with about 270 different Nike sneakers, 30 Asics sneakers, and 170 Adidas sneakers for women. For men, the selection of these three brands is even a little better.
- Prices: Cheap, affordable, expensive. Ranging from under $20 to over $300 for a pair of men’s sneakers. Most items are discounted. At the time of writing this at least.
- Shipping: Free shipping on orders over $100 in the USA. Some limitations apply.
Nordstrom – Name-Brand & Designer Sneakers
This is the non-outlet version of Nordstrom Rack. The selection is great here as well with over 1,600 sneakers and athletic shoes for women, 700 for men, and 300 for boys and for girls. At the time of writing this, there are about 40 Adidas, 20 Gucci, 20 Converse, 15 Balenciaga, 5 Moncler, 10 New Balance, and 80 Nike shoes here for women. This is in addition to a lot more popular name-brands and designer brands.
- Prices: Affordable, expensive. The most expensive women’s sneakers here are a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes costing almost $2,000. The cheapest is a pair of discounted Topshop shoes costing just $22.
- Shipping: Shipping is included in the price across the USA and you can return items at a physical Nordstrom store or by mail for free as well.
Flight Club – Top Online US Sneaker Consignment Store
I don’t know exactly how many different pairs of sneakers you can find at this store as the results number seems to be off – if it’s not, then the selection is huge. Anyways, there are 34 pages with 10 pairs each when filtering by many of the listed brands. I guess that 34 pages are some sort of limit and that they have even more than 34 * 10 = 340 pairs of each of the top brands. The list of brands is not huge but it contains most of the top sneaker brands like Adidas, Air Jordan, Asics, Converse, New Balance, Nike, Puma, Reebok, Under Armour, and Vans. They’ve got lots of high-end collectors sneakers here as well and they offer consignment selling.
- Price: Affordable, expensive. The cheapest pairs are starting at $30 but the most expensive sneakers here are $10,000 and more.
- Shipping: Products are shipped either from Los Angeles or New York in the US.
- Refunds: All sales with Flight Club are final. Flight Club is a consignment marketplace, meaning all items we carry and offer on this site are provided by independent owners. Refunds are ONLY processed based on fulfillment errors, such as incorrectly shipped or missing items.
Kickz – EU Online Store w/ a Decent Selection of Sneakers
At the Kickz online store, you will find about 2,100 different pairs of sneakers.
- Prices: Affordable, expensive. The cheapest pair for women is just over $45 and the most expensive pair is just over $400.
- Shipping: Free shipping within Germany. Shipping costs to Austria, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, and Finland: 4,90€ – free shipping for orders over 100€. For other countries check the chart.
Foot District – Popular Online Sneaker Store Based in Spain
This online store is based in Spain in the EU and has got a great selection of sneakers for men with over 800 different pairs to choose from. For women, there are about 300 pairs to choose from here. For boys, there are just a few different ones and for girls, there are non at this time.
- Prices: Affordable, expensive. The cheapest women’s sneakers are €40 and the most expensive are €250.
- Shipping: Free shipping to most European countries in addition to the US and Canada for orders that exceed €250. Shipping prices to most EU countries below the free shipping threshold is a bit high compared with the other top EU store, Kickz.
Amazon – The Largest Selection of Sneakers Online
Amazon has the largest selection of sneakers online and is therefore naturally one of the best ones also. Unfortunately, it is a bit hard to navigate the selection of sneakers at Amazon. If they add way more filters to show more popular brands and maybe things like the type of sneaker, color, size, and more it would make it way easier to browse this huge selection.
Right now Amazon does not offer one of the best sneaker shopping experiences.
Anyways, they have thousands of sneakers for men, women, boys, girls, baby girls, and baby boys so you are very likely to find the perfect pair here if you have the time to browse for a while.
The cheapest pair of men’s sneakers here is just under $15 while the most expensive pair is about $500. Many of the highest-end sneakers here do not show pricing which is a bit inconvenient.
- Prices: Cheap, affordable, expensive.
- Shipping: Amazon offers free and super-fast shipping within the USA for its Prime members. A Prime membership is $12.99/mo at the time of writing this. For non-Prime members, the threshold for free shipping is $25 on eligible items. Your order will be delivered 5-8 days after all your items are available to ship.
About this top list
This website is part of the Oshoppo online shopping network. We write in detail about online stores and present the best right here on this website.